Add Custom tracking domain in ad network
Using a custom tracking domain over a default tracking domain is important if you do any kind of email marketing, blogging, Facebook ads, article marketing and more. In fact, for many reasons that I will mention below, it could be the key to your online success.
You can follow this post to know how a custom tracking domain will help you grow!
What is Tracking Domain?
Setup Tracking Domain
Step I : Go to Campaign >Setting from your admin Panel and click on Domain tab.
Step II: Enter Domain name which you want to be tracking domain as you can see I have added ‘viralgorilas.com’ as tracking domain.
Step III: Now you need to add 3 CNAME records from DNS setting of your domain provider
- CNAME Record – Name ‘cdn’ and value to be ‘cdn.vnative.com’
- CNAME Record – Name @ and value to be ‘sb.vnative.net’
- CNAME Record – Name www and value to be ‘yourtrackingdomain.com’
Step IV: Log in to any publisher from Publisher manage account and Check if the domain is showing and working while generating the link.
Advantage Of Using A Custom Tracking Domain
There are more advantages that come with using a custom tracking domain rather that the default one. A few of these includes:
- Building your own brand. A custom tracking domain is perfect for enhancing your brand image. Furthermore, it will help your subscribers relate and trust you.
- Protect you from being marked as spam. A custom domain is excellent for creating a targeted campaign for Email, Facebook Ads, Adwords etc
- More attractive to visitors. The visible domain text in the links will be branded with your product/service name rather than the username you sign up to your tracking service with. This makes your link more engaging to subscribers. Plus, they will be much more confident in opening your links. Therefore, increasing your leads, Conversions, and overall success.
Start Running your campaigns with a custom Domain: Start with 30-day FREE Trial