How to Create Cost-Per-Click (CPC) Campaigns
Creating campaigns is the fundamental requirement for running the network. How to Create Cost-Per-Click (CPC) Campaigns has been one of the recent question discussed among pioneers of the advertising town.
With our auto-fetch system, we help users to automate the campaign’s details entry while creating the campaigns.
To create the campaign you have to:
Step I: Goto Campaigns from the campaigns tab on the left side,
Step II: Click on New Campaign button shown on the right top of the panel.
Step III: Select Campaign type between video or non-video; then enters Landing page Url and click on GO.
Now Enter the Details of Campaign:
- Advertiser: Select Advertiser whose campaign you are running
- Device: Select from Device list on which you are planning to display ad
- Title: The title of Ad
- Description: Optional description of product/service/offer
- Destination URL: Your affiliate would be sent to this URL. You can add the extra parameter to get more information about the source
- Preview URL: This is the URL which shown in the offer of the preview page
- Category: Select a Category or add new ones
- End Date: The date when campaign will be auto paused
- Image: Creative for Ad
- Commission Model: Select from CPA, CPI, CPC etc
- Revenue: Amount you are charging from advertiser
- Payout: Amount you will pay to affiliates
- Coverage: The Countries list where ads will show
- Commission Description: Optional details on Commission
- Visibility: Visibility let you make the campaign private or public.
- Private: While doing the campaigns private only you and your selected affiliates can see that campaign and can run that campaign.
- Public: While doing the campaigns public every affiliate can see that campaign and will able to run that campaign.
- Permission: By enabling this the affiliate will need your permission to run that campaign.
If you want to set the Payout Tiers, Read this Documentation.
Image: campaigns details
Now Click on Create and then after creating, click on the campaign to get tracking clicks details.
If you are facing any problem, you can contact your account manager or can email us to email@example.com.