How to create CPI campaigns
Creating campaigns is the fundamental requirement for running the network.
With our auto-fetch system, we help users to automate the campaign’s details entry while creating the campaigns.
To create the campaign you have to:
Click on Add New button from the Dashboard, then click on Campaign.
Step I : Goto Campaigns from the campaigns tab on the left side,
Step II : Click on New Campaign button shown on the right top of the panel.
Step III : Select Campaign type between video or non-video; then enters Landing page Url and click on GO.
Now Enter the Details of Campaign:
- Choose an Objective: Select App Installs
- Advertiser: Select Advertiser whose campaign you are running
- Title: The title of Ad
- Description: Optional description of product/service/offer
- Landing Page URL: This is the URL which shown to the publisher and should be the Landing page URL of the offer.
- Default Campaign URL: Your Publisher would be sent to this URL. You can add the extra parameter to get more information about the source
- Category: Select a Category or add new ones
- Active: The offer is visible to Publisher. The publisher can access it and run traffic to it.
- Paused: Paused offer traffic can have a redirect offer to redirect to so the user can still convert.
- Pending: The offer is able to be tested. You can run manually clicks and conversions to test it, but the offer doesn’t show or is available to Publishers.
- Deleted: The offer can’t be viewed at the Publisher’s end.
- Revenue: Amount you are charging from advertiser
- Coverage: The Countries list where ads will show
- Payout: Amount you will pay to Publisher
- Visibility: Visibility let you make the campaign private or public.
- Private: While doing the campaigns private only you and your selected Publishers can see that campaign and can run that campaign.
- Public: While doing the campaigns public every publisher can see that campaign and will able to run that campaign.
- Permission: By enabling this the publisher will need your permission to run that campaign.
- Tracking: If you want to work on postback tracking only then, click on Postback bullet or if you want to work on postback as well as pixel tracking click on postback and Pixel tracking.
If you want to set the Payout Tiers, Read this Documentation.
Now Click on Create and then after creating, click on the campaign to get tracking clicks details.
If you are facing any problem, you can contact your account manager or can email us to firstname.lastname@example.org .