Getting Started with Cost per Sale Marketing
CPS – Cost Per Sale, is an online advertising model based on each time a sale is made. Running a CPS campaign, you pay only after a sale (involving an actual credit card transaction) has been completed.
This is in contrast to the potentially risky structure of other marketing and advertising options where costs must be compensated up front and despite the success or failure of the campaign.
Running a CPS Campaign
STEP I: Login to your Admin Dashboard and go to Campaign and then click on New Campaign and Fill the Details.
- Objective: Select objective as Sale.
- Advertiser: Select Advertiser whose campaign you are running
- Device: Select from Device list on which you are planning to display ad
- Title: The title of Ad
- Description: Optional description of product/service/offer
- Destination URL: Your affiliate would be sent to this URL. You can add the extra parameter to get more information about the source
- Preview URL: This is the URL which shown in the offer of the preview page
- Category: Select a Category or add new ones
- End Date: The date when campaign will be auto paused
- Image: Creative for the Ad.
- Revenue: Amount you are charging from advertiser
- Payout: Amount you will pay to affiliates
- Coverage: The Countries list where ads will show
- Visibility: Visibility let you make the campaign private or public.
- Private: While doing the campaigns private only you and your selected affiliates can see that campaign and can run that campaign.
- Public: While doing the campaigns public every affiliate can see that campaign and will able to run that campaign.
- Permission: By enabling this the affiliate will need your permission to run that campaign.
If you want to set the Payout Tiers, Read this Documentation.
Now you need to add the Pixel to your thank you page where customer is redirected after payment. Since this will be a Cost Per Sale Campaign so you have to actually pass the amount you are charging from them in the pixel parameter as shown.
Adding extra tracking parameters in tracking link
All the advertising channels come to the task of passing information between various platforms with differing systems of identification and naming protocols for parameters, all the while ensuring that the informational value itself remains constant.With vNative you can easily pass the optional parameters using our software, to know more in details click here.
Checking Conversion Logs
You can cancel any conversion from any affiliate/sources from Conversion Logs. Go to Conversion from Server Logs Menu on the left.
If you are the vNative client you can contact your account manager to setup your first campaign.