Create a CPA Campaign
Hi guys today I am gonna explain you on how to create a CPA, CPS, CPL Campaign on vNative, these models are actually coming under similar type of tracking it is
- Pixel Tracking
- PostBack Tracking
Creating a Campaign
Click on Add New button from the Dashboard, then click on Campaign.
Step I : Goto Campaigns from the campaigns tab on the left side,
Step II : Click on Manage Campaign,
Step III : Click on New Campaign from the Right top of the panel.
Now Enter the Details of Campaign:
- Choose an Objective: Select Conversion
- Advertiser: Select Advertiser whose campaign you are running
- Title: The title of Ad
- Description: Optional description of product/service/offer
- Landing Page URL: This is the URL which shown to the publisher and should be the Landing page URL of the offer.
- Default Campaign URL: Your Publisher would be sent to this URL. You can add the extra parameter to get more information about the source
- Category: Select a Category or add new ones
- Active: The offer is visible to Publisher. The publisher can access it and run traffic to it.
- Paused: Paused offer traffic can have a redirect offer to redirect to so the user can still convert.
- Pending: The offer is able to be tested. You can run manually clicks and conversions to test it, but the offer doesn’t show or is available to Publishers.
- Deleted: The offer can’t be viewed at the Publisher’s end.
- Revenue: Amount you are charging from advertiser
- Coverage: The Countries list where ads will show
- Payout: Amount you will pay to Publisher
- Visibility: Visibility let you make the campaign private or public.
- Private: While doing the campaigns private only you and your selected Publishers can see that campaign and can run that campaign.
- Public: While doing the campaigns public every publisher can see that campaign and will able to run that campaign.
- Permission: By enabling this the publisher will need your permission to run that campaign.
- Tracking: If you want to work on postback tracking only then, click on Postback bullet or if you want to work on postback as well as pixel tracking click on postback and Pixel tracking.
If you want to set the Payout Tiers, Read this Documentation.
Now Click on Create and then after creating click on the campaign to get tracking conversion details.
You can copy the postback URL from the page and Setup in your application to send with cookie id from track.vnative.com on your domain.
The Postback URL contains Click Id to be sent which can be obtained from the cookie on your landing page.
The easy way of tracking conversion of any campaign copy the conversion pixel code and insert on Thank You page the page your customers visit after successful conversion.
You can go to reports section to see clicks, impressions, conversions report or visit the campaign’s info page and see a performance report.
Passing Optional Parameters to Pass Information Cross-Platform
All the advertising channels come to the task of passing information between various platforms with different systems of identification and naming protocols for parameters, all the while ensuring that the informational value itself remains constant.With vNative you can easily pass the optional parameters using our software, to know more in details click here.
Canceling CPA Conversion
Sometimes you are in a situation where you need to cancel the conversion, then with our software, it is possible with some easy steps. You can easily cancel the conversion if the conversion is not true.
Feel free to ask us for any doubts. Get Started with a free 30-day trial – SignUp