How to Create a CPA, CPS, CPL Campaign
Hi guys today I am gonna explain you on how to create a CPA, CPS, CPL Campaign on vNative, these models are actually coming under similar type of tracking it is
- Pixel Tracking
- PostBack Tracking
Creating a Campaign
At first, we need to create a campaign by going to Campaign Manage page and click create Campaign enter URL http://vnative.com/signup/ , I am choosing vNative Signup as CPL (Cost per lead)
Now Enter the Details of Campaign:
- Advertiser: Select Advertiser whose campaign you are running
- Device: Select from Device list on which you are planning to display ad
- Destination URL: Your affiliate would be sent to this URL. You can add the extra parameter to get more information about the source
- Preview URL: This is the URL which shown in the offer of the preview page.
- Title: The title of Ad
- Description: Optional description of product/service/offer
- Category: Select a Category or add new ones
- End Date: The date when campaign will be auto paused
- Image: Creative for Ad
- Commission Model: Select from CPA, CPI, CPC etc
- Revenue: Amount you are charging from advertiser
- Payout: Amount you will pay to affiliates
- Coverage: The Countries list where ads will show
- Commission Description: Optional details on Commission
- Visibility: Visibility let you make the campaign private or public.
- Private: While doing the campaigns private only you and your selected affiliates can see that campaign and can run that campaign.
- Public: While doing the campaigns public every affiliate can see that campaign and will able to run that campaign.
- Permission: By enabling this the affiliate will need your permission to run that campaign.
Image: Campaigns create page
Now Click on create and then after creating click on the campaign to get tracking conversion details.
Set up Conversion Tracking
Here we have two types of conversion tracking.
Image: Campaign info
You can copy the postback URL from the page and Setup in your application to send with cookie id from track.vnative.com on your domain.
The Postback URL contains Click Id to be sent which can be obtained from the cookie on your landing page.
The easy way of tracking conversion of any campaign copy the conversion pixel code and insert on Thank You page the page your customers visit after successful conversion.
You can go to reports section to see clicks, impressions, conversions report or visit the campaign’s info page and see performance report.
Check our video on how to create campaigns using vNative?
Feel free to ask us for any doubts. Get Started with a free 30-day trial – SignUp