vNative provides solutions for performance marketers. vNative is the leading performance marketing platform, used by the world’s top mobile and desktop networks to manage their online advertising relationships. Clients use vNative to assess the effectiveness of their Affiliate and Publisher relationships – by measuring User clicks and conversions.
Further, you agree and consent to the fact that vNative may collect, use and disclose your Personal Information in accordance with this Policy. If you do not agree with these terms, you are requested not to provide any personal information to us.
1. vNative just being an Intermediary, our clients determine the data that they provide to and collect through vNative. Clients’ use, collection, exportation, or any other use of end user data, including the use of vNative products and services, is governed by their own privacy policies and applicable laws, rules, or regulations.
2.Client use vNative to process information from end users, with an aim of:
3. Types of information: At the direction of our clients, who act as data controllers, vNative collects the following types of information from Users to help clients optimize and measure their advertising network, affiliate and publisher relationships:
vNative also collects this information from employees of Clients who access information using their vNative accounts to maintain up-to-date contact information.
4. Information at Sign Up: At the time of signing up with vNative, we collect contact details – including location, email address, phone, company name, skype ID and website URL. Clients will also need to provide a username and password to set up a vNative account. Please note that vNative treats all Client contact details as confidential business information that will only be used to service Client accounts and respond to Client, Affiliate or Publisher inquiries in accordance with a contractual agreement or applicable agreement by and between the parties.
5. Sensitive Information: vNative collects and treats the sensitive information in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 read with the rules thereunder. The disclosures as to sensitive information which may reside with vNative is as follows:
In case of payment made by a secured Payment Gateway at vNative, the information is processed at the Payment Gateway, who are PCI Compliant and do not retain the sensitive information for the period more than required. The said online payments are additionally subject to an independent agreement with the payment gateway provider.
6. Sharing of Information: vNative uses the personal information (other than the sensitive information) for fulfilling your need and requests for products and services, improve user experience, sending transactional emails or notification you have opted for, for displaying relevant advertisement according to your location, products/services rendered, etc. vNative do not rent, sell, or share personal information (other than the sensitive information) about you with any third parties, except when we have specifically obtained your consent at the time of collection of the information online at vNative or otherwise offline, and / or to provide products or services you’ve requested, or under the following circumstances:
The Credit Card Information is collected by the Payment Gateway for processing of payment and deleted soon thereafter, as declared above. Otherwise, no outside agency has been authorized for the use of any sensitive information for now;
vNative never uses or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online, in ways or for reasons unrelated to the ones described above.
7. Third-Party Sources: Clients can also choose to view and measure information provided by other third-party sources in the vNative platform. Those sources may include: Advertisers, Publishers, Affiliates, and other Networks and analytics partners. Affiliates may sign up with Advertisers through the vNative platform or through their own client website. Affiliate information provided to our Advertisers will be used by vNative for fraud prevention purposes and to fulfill contractual requirements with our Advertisers.
8. Ownership of Data: Clients own the data that they provide to and collect through the vNative platform. When clients remove or export their data from the vNative platform, their use of data is governed by their own privacy policies and applicable laws, rules, or regulations. vNative serves as a data processor, acting at the direction of our data controller clients. Specific fields that likely contain personal data, such as IP address or device ID, may be obfuscated or blanked, respectively, by the vNative client.
9. Client-side Tracking: Clients use vNative for pixel or server postback tracking to collect information about Users. Pixel tracking (also called “cookie-based tracking” and “client-side tracking”) methods store a vNative session identifier in a user’s browser cookie on click. In postback tracking (also called “server-side tracking”), vNative directly sends a session identifier to the advertiser on click. On conversion, the advertiser then communicates that identifier to vNative for validation. vNative also supports server-to-server measurement for some clients. With any of the mentioned methods, when an end user clicks on an advertisement, goes to a specific web page or mobile app action that a Client chooses to monitor, vNative collects information from the User’s computer or device, including but not limited to IP and Ad Identifiers.
10. Cookies: User can disable cookies in most internet browsers. Disabling cookies will not, however, stop receipt of all advertisements. If an end user would like to opt out of a particular ad network, publisher, or advertiser’s ads, they will need to contact those companies directly to inquire whether they have an opt-out option. End users can also disable collection of Ad Identifiers for targeted advertising by enabling the Limit Ad Tracking setting on their smartphone. End users can also reset the Ad Identifier altogether using their smartphone’s privacy settings. End users should also note that vNative collects information on behalf of its clients. To opt out, please see optoutmobile.com or contact the data controller directly. We will actively work with our clients to fulfill such requests as reasonable and required by law.
11. Tracking Technologies: We partner with third parties to display advertising on our website or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites to provide you advertising based on your browsing activities and interests. You may opt-out by visiting the website of that specific partner like: Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Twitter and Quora.
12. Adherence to GDPR Policy: vNative serves as a data processor under the GDPR, and adheres to the principles and rules of the GDPR. Specifically, vNative implements privacy by design and default principles, ensures limited data retention protocols, adheres to incident response norms, allows for appropriate third party audits, ensures data is only transferred internationally with a lawful basis, only contracts with sub-processors with adequate written commitments to data processing, respects data subject rights, does not process sensitive personal data, and provides data processing agreements to all appropriate clients and partners.
13. Communication: vNative reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to our services or sponsored advertisements, administrative messages and the Newsletter, that are considered part of your registered account, with an option for you to stop receiving them. We shall also send you emails which shall contain information about our existing or new services or features.
14. Security: vNative uses commercially reasonable efforts including a variety of security technologies and procedures to secure client and end user data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Personal information, specially the sensitive information about users that is maintained on vNative systems and is protected using industry standard security measures. We maintain a variety of physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your personal information. You should be aware that vNative has no control over the security of other sites on the Internet you might visit, interact with, or from which you buy products or services. You should keep your user name, password or other access information safe and confidential to protect against unauthorized access to your account information and services. And you must adopt passwords that others may not guess easily.
15. Retention of Information: vNative holding sensitive/ personal data or information of providers of information, shall not retain such information for longer than is required for the purposes for which the information may lawfully be used or is otherwise required under the User Agreement or any other law for the time being in force or unless ordered to the contrary by any order of court of law. The information collected shall be used for the purpose for which it has been collected.
16. Deletion of Information: You may also request that vNative may delete your Personal Information from system and records. Additionally, you may delete your account anytime at your own free will. However, due to technical constraints and the fact that we backs up our systems at regular intervals. Personal Information may continue to reside in our systems after deletion for some limited time.
17. Location: The information is collected and retained by vNative on it’s server located at USA.
If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that a vNative client or vNative has not addressed satisfactorily, please contact email@example.com.
vNative by Cloudstuff Technology Private Limited
E-43/1 Okhla Phase 2