vNative App for Network
Networks know how important it is to have access to real-time stats. With vNative Network Dashboard mobile app, you can see key performance indicators at a glance on your mobile device.
Some key features of the vNative Network Dashboard:
- View key performance stats for your network
- View totals for revenue, clicks, conversions, payout, and profit
- Compare today’s totals to yesterday and the last 7 days
- Hourly stat breakdown for today and yesterday
- Network admins get a global view of their network’s stats
- Account managers see the numbers generated by their accounts
Getting the App
You can find the App on the app store, visit the app store.
Logging in for the First Time
You can login to the app either with the API Key or with the QR Code. You can get them from the Web App by Configuration from right side menu bar>>Clicking on API
Scan that QR code with your vNative network Android App.
Using the Dashboard
Once logged in, the app displays hourly stats for the last two days, and a total over the last seven days.
Variety of Stats
Volume Reports of Clicks,Impressions,Conversions,Revenue and Payout in the Selected date Range.
Check the list of the Campaigns from the campaign option in the left side menu.
Check the Campaign Details on your Mobile instantly by selecting the campaign from campaign option.
Check the performance stats of the campaign by clicking the performance. In the performance you can see the clicks stats,conversions stats,Impressions stats,Revenue and Payout stats.
Get in touch of firstname.lastname@example.org if App not supporting anyone of the above.